Re: [yast-devel] Services UI, a different approach
On 13.3.2015 15:50, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
On 03/05/2015 04:22 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

Ladislav and myself are both unsure about the details but we both think
that the approach is worth exploring.

Thoughts?

Since nobody seems to be strongly against, I'll start implementing
(prototyping at least) this approach next week.

If you try, you might fail, but if you don't try, you will never win.

Try, maybe fail, adapt and try again, win. Sounds familiar :)?

Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux