[yast-devel] Vote for the YaST "README" Topic Day Date

Hi all,

Just a small notice at the beginning:

The event is open also for community members, this project does not require
any extra programming skills, everybody is invited to join!

I'd like to set the date for our "README" Topic Day.

The project is about improving the README.md files in all YaST repositories so
they
can be easily used as the entry point for new developers or people interested
in the
YaST code.

The project will be coordinated by me (if nobody else wants ;-)).

I created a template for the README file [1] and already adapted one module as
an
example [2]. The project is about applying the same template for other YaST
repositories and adding the missing texts.

The overall project status will tracked in a Google spreadsheet document (I'll
send the link later), IRC will be the best place for communication.

Project overview:

* Expected duration: ~2 hours (depending on how many people join)
* Skills needed: Just basics of the markdown format, see [3] and [4]
* Complexity: Easy

If you want to join the topic project choose the suitable time for you here:

http://doodle.com/xcn995k5bf228yrp

The starting time is not fixed and can be slightly moved if needed, moreover
you can
join/leave at any time. But it would be nice if all team members join so we
could see
how such kind of event would work for us and how we can cooperate as a team.

The doodle voting board covers the next two weeks, if we don't find a suitable
date
in the next two weeks will need to do it *much* later (there is then the
openSUSE
2015 conference, Easter holidays and then Hackweek 12)...

If you have any questions or something is unclear then just ask here.

Thank you for joining!

[1] https://github.com/yast/yast-yast2/blob/master/doc/README_Template.md
[2]
https://github.com/yast/yast-yast2/pull/346/files#diff-04c6e90faac2675aa89e2176d2eec7d8