Re: [yast-devel] AutoYaST Integration Tests
Am 04.03.2015 um 11:44 schrieb Ladislav Slezak:
Dne 4.3.2015 v 10:41 Stefan Schubert napsal(a):
Hi,
I have written a little test framework for running AutoYaST integration
tests by using veewee, vagrant and pennyworth.
I have not written something new but have only taken already existing
tools and workflows.

Features

* Building KVM images by using AutoYaST profiles.
* Checking these KVM images with rspec tests.
* Generating own installation ISOs with local built RPMs or the newest
one from OBS.
Hi,

looks really interesting! I haven't checked the details, but is it possible
to run it automatically (without user interaction)?
Yes. Currently it stops if an error happens. It works automatically if
no error happens.

If yes then we should run it automatically in Jenkins...
That's my intention:-) . It should work on both, local on your machine and
on Jenkins too.