[yast-devel] AutoYaST Integration Tests
Hi,
I have written a little test framework for running AutoYaST integration
tests by using veewee, vagrant and pennyworth.
I have not written something new but have only taken already existing
tools and workflows.

Features

* Building KVM images by using AutoYaST profiles.
* Checking these KVM images with rspec tests.
* Generating own installation ISOs with local built RPMs or the newest
one from OBS.

From my point of view it helps me to make changes in AutoYaST and
running complete integration tests before submitting the package to OBS/IBS.

If you are interested please have a look to:
https://github.com/schubi2/autoyast_test

Greetings
Stefan

Stefan Schubert
e-mail: schubi@xxxxxxx
SUSE LINUX GmbH
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild,
Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg