Re: [yast-devel] Topic days for the Yast team?
On 3.3.2015 15:09, Martin Vidner wrote:
On Mon, Mar 02, 2015 at 06:46:43PM +0100, Josef Reidinger wrote:
I think it is great idea. Also some bug squashing would be nice to
organize for modules with huge bugzilla queue. ( bug squashing does not
mean fixing bug, just try to reproduce it on the latest distro and if
so, then try to fix it or provide your test env for developer of module

Yes, all good ideas. Let's start with the readmes.

Thanks, all this is a very good idea, including starting with READMEs.

Additionally, I think that there should be a short brainstorming prior to a particular "topic day" where we would briefly discuss what we want to achieve and how. The output from the brainstorming should be some kind of meeting minutes describing the subject, goals, and the way to get there, so everyone would be at the same page ~ e.g., Etherpad page :) Then we could start hacking the very next day.

For finding the best date for a "Topic Day", I recommend using Doodle, the same for the brainstorming. BTW, everyone, including community should be free to join.

Bye
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux