Re: [yast-devel] Topic days for the Yast team?
On Mon, 02 Mar 2015 18:38:46 +0100
Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
I have some example topics/projects which we could try:

- Improve Yast README files (as discussed in a separate thread)

- Fix yardoc documentation comments. Many Yast modules print
warnings when building the docs, usually there are typos
(@return vs. @returns), obsoleted/missing parameters, typos in type
names... which can be easily fixed without any knowledge of the
module.

- Convert old tests to RSpec

- Use coveralls for code coverage status

- Use rubocop for checking the code