Re: [yast-devel] Code Review
On Thu, 12 Feb 2015, Stefan Schubert wrote:

Hi,
the machinery team uses pull requests for doing code refactoring.
Have a look to:

http://tech.lovewithfood.com/blog/2014/09/04/refactoring-in-code-review-my-experience/

About 80 percent of my pull requests are commented with suggestions how
to improve
the code and every time I am thinking on my own: "Hey, nice, but why
have you not already
changed it immediately in my pull request?"

[...]

What do you think ?

I'd rather hit him on the head if someone did this. ;-)

But seriously, the point of pull requests is that someone _else_ is looking
at it. If that someone would change himself, again someone would have to
look at it, etc...

Fact is, you're the author of that change and you're responsible. So others
may comment but not change.

Steffen