[yast-devel] save_y2logs store also generated files?
Hi developers,
Raymund Will bring idea that it would be quite helpful if save_y2logs
also store files that is generated by yast2 like bootloader config
files, sysconfig files and other files that is written by yast as these
config files are quite small and can help with debugging stuff and also
it is helps if problem is in underlaying software, then we can
easily point to configuration file that we think is correct and such
software do not act as we expect.

What do you think about this idea? I think if we decide to do, then do
it also in SP4 as it can help with debugging issues.

Josef