Re: [yast-devel] Brainstorming about the services UI
On 12.2.2015 10:25, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
Let's find a time slot for a Google Hangout next week. The goal of the
meeting would be to choose one of the two alternatives described here,
or to come up with a third one agreed by everybody.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TQO-bdqagSOUssGqJsf3eEeMDh2w40BujdOFP9-te0w/edit?usp=sharing

GHG is fine for me.

- Ken should be there. He cannot make it before Tuesday.
- I'd like to be there, Tuesday is public holiday in my city.
- Josef was quite active on the thread. He departs to Provo at the end
of the week, but I'm not sure about his availability.

So what about the rest? Any preference (in case you are interested in
the discussion)?

Wednesday is starting to look appealing if nobody is against it.

Yep, looks good, but I have two 1:1s so I'd prefer, e.g. using Doodle to find the best spot. Frankly, I don't have these 1:1s in my GroupWise yet.

Thanks
Lukas

SLE Department, SUSE Linux