[yast-devel] YaST2-Journal
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:36:07 +0100
The yast-journal module is ready to enter YaST:Head.

It's already hosted in the yast organization at Github and integrated in
Travis with Rubocop, Coveralls (78%), and Yardoc (100%).
https://github.com/yast/yast-journal

So...

1) ...a warning

Last call to suggest an alternative name.

2) ...a question

What else do I have to do besides creating the package in OBS/IBS? I
have to admit that I have still not taken the time to look close into
our Jenkins infrastructure.

PS.- The most demanded feature is different colors for the entries (rows
on a table) depending on the priority. Is something like that possible
with libyui?

--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH