Re: [yast-devel] Question about snapper.
On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 03:07:28PM +0100, Stef Bon wrote:

Hi Stef.

I know snapper offers also backup functionality, and I would like to
test it. I've got a recent linuxfromscratch system, so familiar with
building from source. Is snapper also possible on other systems than
opensuse?

Yes, snapper works also on other systems than openSUSE. AFAIR I
received feedback from Fedora, Debian, ArchLinux and Gentoo.

If you have specific problems on LinuxFromScratch please let me
know.

Regards,
Arvin

--