[yast-devel] New base class for yast dialogs
Hi,
maybe you notice in past, that there is some discussion around tutorial
that creating new dialogs can be easier in YaST. After a brainstorm
around possible features and also inspection already existing new ruby
dialogs in YaST, new base dialog class[1] is merged[2]. If you find
something missing or not working do not hesitate to contact me. Also if
you have idea how to improve it, we can discuss it.
It contains set of modules that is included into, so it could be
used standalone if someone find it useful. As bonus it also have
testsuite, so it should be easier to refactor it in future.

Josef

[1] http://www.rubydoc.info/github/yast/yast-yast2/master/UI/Dialog
[2] https://github.com/yast/yast-yast2/pull/322