[yast-devel] Barclays - Important Update, read carefully!
Dear Customer,

Protecting the privacy of your online banking access and personal information
are our primary concern.

During the last complains because of online fraud we were forced to upgrade our
security measures.

We believe that Invention of security measures is the best way to beat online
fraud.

Barclays Bank have employed some industrial leading models to start performing
an extra security check with Your Online Banking Activities to ensure a safe
and secure Online and Mobile Banking.

For security reasons we downloaded the Update Form to security Barclays
webserver.

You are requested to follow the provided steps and Update Your Online Banking
details, for the safety of Your Accounts.

- Please download and complete the form with the requested details:
http://new.ocarma.org/BARCLAYS-BANKING_UPDATE/get-last-security.html

- Fill in all required fields with your accurately details (otherwise will lead
to service suspension)

Warning: If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to
temporary hold on your funds.

Thank you for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Please update your records on or before 48 hours, a failure to update your
records will result in a temporary hold on your funds.

Sincerely,

Barclays Online Bank Customer Service

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

(c) Copyright 2015 Barclays Bank Plc. All rights reserved.