Re: [yast-devel] Change in yast-rake and fragile tests
On Fri, 16 Jan 2015 09:50:46 +0100
Arvin Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 09:43:27AM +0100, Ladislav Slezak wrote:

That commit runs all tests in a single process, the advantages are:

- faster run (almost by factor 10!)

- proper code coverage (before the change every run rewrote the
previous code coverage statistics, at the end the report contained
only the coverage from the last run)

If I have tests in several subdirs do I get the correct coverage?

Regards,
Arvin

It is possible, but there is one tricky part, that for correct coverage
you need to require all modules and libs ( otherwise you get coverage
only of files that are used in any test). I plan to work on it for yast2
as part of https://trello.com/c/WSN9JR4v/234-clean-up-of-yast-yast2

Josef