Re: [yast-devel] First steps in the new tutorial
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 14:09:22 +0100
On 01/07/2015 01:32 PM, Josef Reidinger wrote:
On Wed, 07 Jan 2015 13:25:13 +0100

On 01/05/2015 10:18 AM, Josef Reidinger wrote:

- "since the SCR agent parsing the file "/etc/sysconfig/clock" is
attached to the path ".sysconfig.clock"" is quite confusing as it
is not general rule and driven only by scrconf file. It can lead
developer to idea that if he need agent for /etc/test/test he
need to use ".test.test" which is not true as he can use whatever
he want, just define it in scrconf

Not sure if I get the point here.

I probably get wrong text. But I am not sure if it make sense to
mention such agent here as journalctl do not use this agent and only
system one. Or I overlook it?

No you didn't. It's not used in the code. It's just an example of how
SCR is used to call agents. I though it would be useful to have a simple
example before diving into the code. On one hand, because I though the
example was quite straightforward when compared to the target agent. On
the other hand, to show the usage of SCR.Read and not only SCR.Execute.

We can remove the example if everybody agrees that it can be a source of
confusion.

Cheers.

--
Ancor González Sosa