Re: [yast-devel] First steps in the new tutorial
On Wed, 24 Dec 2014 17:04:51 +0100

On 12/19/2014 01:17 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
On 12/17/2014 04:35 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

And here you are the fourth step (SCR and unit tests).
http://ancorgs.github.io/yast-journalctl-tutorial/step4.html

Good news:
- I added a fifth step.
- I reorganized some content. It feels more fluent now.
- I included the feedback from Lada on IRC.

Bad news:
- With the reorganization I decided I needed a 7th chapter, so even
with the new content I'm again 2 steps away from the finish line.
- I rewrote the repository history, if you were following the
tutorial, you'll need to clone it again.

Chapter 6 comes with the same "feature" again. A fresh clone of the
code is needed again since I needed to rewrite history one more time.

http://ancorgs.github.io/yast-journalctl-tutorial/step6.html

Cheers.

notes:

- chapter 5 mention 1 step, but there is actually two steps :)
Otherwise chapter 5 is good.

- chapter 6 looks good, I do not find anything hard to understand, just
code getting more complex, but I do not see way how to avoid it.

Josef