Re: [yast-devel] First steps in the new tutorial
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 17:04:51 +0100
On 12/19/2014 01:17 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
On 12/17/2014 04:35 PM, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

And here you are the fourth step (SCR and unit tests).
http://ancorgs.github.io/yast-journalctl-tutorial/step4.html

Good news:
- I added a fifth step.
- I reorganized some content. It feels more fluent now.
- I included the feedback from Lada on IRC.

Bad news:
- With the reorganization I decided I needed a 7th chapter, so even
with the new content I'm again 2 steps away from the finish line.
- I rewrote the repository history, if you were following the tutorial,
you'll need to clone it again.

Chapter 6 comes with the same "feature" again. A fresh clone of the code
is needed again since I needed to rewrite history one more time.

http://ancorgs.github.io/yast-journalctl-tutorial/step6.html

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa