[yast-devel] First steps in the new tutorial
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:48:31 +0100
Writing the new tutorial about developing a YaST module from scratch is
being more time consuming than I expected (and I actually didn't
expected it to be fast).

At least, there is a first draft of the first two "lessons" here:
http://ancorgs.github.io/yast-journalctl-tutorial/

As you can see, I'm using the same repository for both the tutorial
itself (in the gh-pages branch) and the example code (tagging every step
in git). I like it this way because everything is self-contained and
(hopefully) easy to follow. As a bonus, we have full control over the
appearance, which I used to mimic the YaST home page's look and feel.

Please, read and provide feedback.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa