Re: [yast-devel] The future of yast2-all-packages
Dne 12.12.2014 v 13:07 Lukas Ocilka napsal(a):
- Automatic build of all Yast packages incl. running test (Jenkins)
- Automatic rebuild in case of change in any package that a particular
Yast package requires (IBS/OBS)
- Overview of which Yast packages are available (PkgManager, GitHub)

+ Send delete request to openSUSE:Factory

Initially, I would have to copy the list of packages from yast2-all-packages
yast2-schema and then drop those without AutoYast support.

Do you see any reason why should we keep it?

IIRC in the past it was partly used as a test to check that Yast packages
build and it run some YCP syntax check (or something like that). With Travis and
Jenkins we do not need this anymore.

I cannot think of any reason why we should keep it so go ahead and remove it.

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer