Re: [yast-devel] who is the maintainer?
On 17.9.2014 13:08, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi today we faced it again. So if noone is against it, I will do
migration of MAINTAINER file to obs/ibs tomorrow ( 18.9.2014 ).

Plan is that I create one example pull request with change and it will
be approved I will do it automatic in master branch.

Hi,

It seems that SLE-1-GA has been changed inconsistently.

y2autoconf in SLE-12-GA contains $MAINTAINER = `cat MAINTAINER`;
https://github.com/yast/yast-devtools/blob/SLE-12-GA/build-tools/scripts/y2autoconf#L45

But MAINTAINER in, e.g., yast-installation already contains
Deprecated file. Use `osc maintainer yast2-installation` instead.
https://github.com/yast/yast-installation/blob/SLE-12-GA/MAINTAINER

So, either we have some other build-tools in SLE-12 or some magic happens in our build service ;)

Bye
Lukas

Cloud & Systems Management Department, SUSE Linux