Re: [yast-devel] Git Branches for openSUSE 13.2
On Wed, 5 Nov 2014 11:06:52 +0100
Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

As I said in the team call, I want to avoid uncertainty and
inconsistencies, so please let's come to an agreement about Git
branches for openSUSE 13.2.

Hi I created this branch now for all modules. branch name is
openSUSE-13_2

It is made globally for all modules that exists in opensuse.

It also set properly Rakefile, so you can follow
http://yastgithubio.readthedocs.org/en/latest/maintenance-branches/
with howto how to submit task.

Only tricky part is to base branch on proper commit as we do it quite
late, so I cannot simple make it from master. I took version in 13.2
and then base branch on commit that change version number in spec file
as the best approximation I found. If something is wrong, then you can
contact me and I can recreate branch to be based on correct branch.

And as a bonus I also improve script to create maintenance branch with
ability to be based on commit:
https://github.com/yast/yast-devtools/pull/69

As Devel project is used:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/YaST:openSUSE:13.2