Re: [yast-devel] YaST module for journalctl
  • From: Ancor Gonzalez Sosa <ancor@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 15:06:16 +0100
On 11/19/2014 10:23 AM, Lukas Ocilka wrote:

- cooperate with UI/UX expert(s), I'll have a chat with Ken soon to
find out how we could find some possibility of cooperation

Yes. I have started with some UI mockups. I though that doing them in
libyui would be almost as fast as simply drawing them. I obviously
overestimated my skills after 10 years without programming any GUI
application. :-)

After some hours, I finally have something that resembles what I have in
mind (enough to get the idea, I hope)

http://paste.opensuse.org/35073071
http://paste.opensuse.org/15368649

Feedback is appreciated.