Re: [yast-devel] YaST module for journalctl
On 19.11.2014 10:08, Josef Reidinger wrote:
I think it is good idea. Just try to make small steps and let someone
review it often. Maybe it make sense to integrate it with view_anymsg
module as module allows to see also other logs that are not part of
journalctl.

That sounds like a good idea.

- let it reviewed often or maybe present your ideas to someone first,
it depends
- integration with an existent module for more reasons: people will try
to look for it there anyway, and when they are told it's there, they
will find even more functionality (advert, first hit for free ;))

Just one little thing against the whole idea

- usually, when we develop something new, we should drop something old

Additional idea

- cooperate with UI/UX expert(s), I'll have a chat with Ken soon to
find out how we could find some possibility of cooperation

Thanks
Lukas

Cloud & Systems Management Department, SUSE Linux