Re: [yast-devel] Storage Redesign: diagrams in wiki
On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 02:53:06PM +0200, Arvin Schnell wrote:

Hi,

my hackweek project was to evaluate using the boost graph library
(BGL) in libstorage. For me the project was interesting and
successful. I have documented it at
https://github.com/aschnell/libstorage-bgl-eval/wiki. The code is
also available there.

Thanks for the write up!

Some questions about the diagrams in the document:

- why do nodes have numbers which are not unique?
- what do [f] [l] [fl] mean?
- the node colors seem to mean node type; the last graph should be
much more colorful, shouldn't it?

--
Martin Vidner, Cloud & Systems Management Team
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner