Re: [yast-devel] Product Creator fails to sign using GPG key
Dne 24.10.2014 v 19:02 Jeromy Smith napsal(a):
I am trying to create a product (version 3.1.5-2.1.6) and sign it but
it is failing at the very end. This is the error I receive:
[...]
The problem appears to be that the compression of initrd is xz and not
gz. If I change gunzip to unxz on line 2370 of ProductCreator.rb, the
problem goes away. This is just a hack and might be causing unknown
consequences.

We need to detect the compression method used (gzip vs xz),
replacing gunzip by unxz fixes the issue with 13.2 but it breaks
the functionality for older versions...

Thank you for looking into the issue!

BTW SLES12 is also affected:

# file initrd
initrd: XZ compressed data

It's seems like a candidate for a SLE12 maintenance update...

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer