[yast-devel] SLE 12 bugs to be fixed (now)
Hi,

As we have discussed on a call, I have got a sorted list of bugs to be fixed at first. Find them in Trello (Backlog (bugs)):

https://trello.com/b/njo5td7P/classical-yast

This will be a live "document" as priorities might and will change in the future. That's something we can't influence for 100%.

Additionally, I have marked these bugs in Bugzilla with: target Milestone: SLES12Maint-Upd. Bugs that were reported for SLED, but valid for SLES, were switched to SLES as we don't have SLED12Maint-Upd as a target yet (WIP).

Bye
Lukas

Cloud & Systems Management Department, SUSE Linux