Re: [yast-devel] SLE modules in openSUSE translation tree
Alexander Melentev <minton@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I am one of volunteer translators in opensuse-i18n project. I've just
joined this list to clarify one issue with yast translations. As long
as I am able to read the archive of this list, SLE YaST and openSUSE
YaST do now come from the same master branch. This synchronization has
probably lead to the issue in subject. A couple of months ago there
was a commit from Lucas with the "latest" *.pot translation templates
(which is good and the more often you update them the better) with
several new modules, e.g. auth-client, registration, support. I
wondered if these modules actually belong to openSUSE distribution or
they are needed in SLE only, cause if it is the latter case they
should be dropped from openSUSE translations trunk. So I decided to
ask the guys in charge - YOU =)

auth-client is surely useful in openSUSE as well. I'm not sure about
the rest. I fear we must take a closer look, and hope that Lukas will
help up with it.

In the end, we probably must check which package coolo thus far accepted
for 13.2.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany