Re: [yast-devel] RFC: Creation of SLE-12-GA maintenance branch : IBS name
On Wed, Oct 01, 2014 at 09:45:44AM +0200, Josef Reidinger wrote:
On Wed, 01 Oct 2014 09:25:56 +0200
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 30.9.2014 13:43, Josef Reidinger wrote:
2) create all packages in
https://build.suse.de/project/show/Devel:YaST:SLE-12

What about Devel:YaST:SLE-12:Update to be compatible with
SUSE:SLE-12:Update in IBS?

It is possible, but I want to keep it simple and short as sometimes you
need to write it :)

We do not need the GA vs Update distinction because we do not need to
keep a snapshot of the GA state. SUSE:SLE-12:GA will have that
already.

Therefore I am for Devel:YaST:SLE-12 as Pepa proposed.
--
Martin Vidner, Cloud & Systems Management Team
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner