[yast-devel] RFC: Creation of SLE-12-GA maintenance branch
Hi,
I would like to introduce SLE-12 maintainance branch tomorrow on
wednesday 1.10. . I also would like to switch internal jenkins for
SLE-12 branch to submit to update repository, so it create maintenance
updates instead of submissions to SLE:12:GA.

As part of this step I would also like to create merge request of
SLE-12-GA branch and master with revert in master for Rakefile change.
This will allow us in future to easy do in master `git merge
origin/SLE-12-GA` to not forget any fixes made in SLE-12-GA.

So to summary changes will be:
1) switch internal jenkins to work on branch SLE-12-GA ( there is
currently no clear target for master branch in IBS - so I add new jobs
for branch and disable ones for master branch )

2) create all packages in
https://build.suse.de/project/show/Devel:YaST:SLE-12

3) create maintenance branch for all packages + create revert commit in
master as described above

Any objections?

Josef