[yast-devel] Code Reviews
Hi Yasties,

Yesterday we had a very productive discussion about important Yast themes. On of them was "Code Review", and because Ancor works on a great Yast Landing Page for Yast users and Developers, I decided to put it there as well.

See the Code Reviews document here: https://github.com/yast/yast.github.io/blob/master/doc/code-review.md

From now on, we will follow these rules for all our code. Just a reminder: Code review is mandatory.

The document is not written into stone. If you want to propose an improvement, use a pull request, but make sure you don't change the logic / requirements before having an approval from the team first.

Thank you
Lukas

Cloud & Systems Management Department, SUSE Linux