Re: [yast-devel] yast-meta improved
On 25.9.2014 09:57, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi,
I improve yast-meta, so now `y2m clone all` clones only not dropped
modules. Reason for this change that number of dropped modules are
quite big now and create unnecessary overhead. I hope you enjoy change.

Definitely! Thanks! :)

BTW, Ancor might use your functionality for `which module is dropped` for his list of modules at the Yast Project GitHub page.

Lukas

Cloud & Systems Management Department, SUSE Linux