Re: [yast-devel] SLE12 GIT branch? [IMPORTANT]
Guys,

As we are working on our workshop projects now, please keep in mind that what you do should not get into SLE 12 GA (no big changes, almost no little changes). So, you have basically two options:

- Work in a branch now and do not merge into master yet
- Branch SLE 12 now

In case of branching, contact Pepa to a.) help you with creating the branch if needed (see other e-mail at yast-devel) b.) to switch SLE Jenkins to the new branch!

Thanks in advance
Lukas

Cloud & Systems Management Department, SUSE Linux