[yast-devel] New bugzilla - update your queries!

Hi all,

The new updated bugzilla has a new state "IN_PROGRESS" which should be used for
bugs
which you are currently working on.

("ASSIGNED" just says that you are the correct bug owner, bug if you have many
bugs
assigned it's not obvious which one you are working on...)

But the problem is that your existing saved queries will not use this new state!

(I was wandering why I cannot see a bug in the list of my open bugs after
changing
the status, then I realized the reason...)

So please update your queries for open bugs to not miss something.

Ladislav