[yast-devel] Themes for Discussion @ CSM Workshop
Moin,

Our CSM Workshop will start in just few days and as we all will be at the same place at the same time, I'd love to use this opportunity to discuss some of the themes that have been unclear for long time.

I've just started a new document, and because I know some of you don't like Google[Docs], it's in our local Etherpad (although it's, sadly, not reachable from outside):

https://etherpad.nue.suse.com/p/yast-team-themes-for-discussion

This should be a living document and I expect you to add your or modify the current themes there. We will write up results from our discussion and publish it.

Please, contribute
Thank you
Lukas

Cloud & Systems Management Department, SUSE Linux