[yast-devel] yast2-bootloader already have SLE-12-GA branch and what versioning?
Hi,
I would like to inform you that yast2-bootloder have own
maintenance branch for SLE-12-GA fixes. All setup looks OK. Devel
project in IBS is created, jenkins now have two tasks ( where master is
now disabled, as there is no location where to send new version ).

Only remaining thing that we need decide is versioning. Will we follow
common convention that in maintenance branch we freeze old version and
just start adding .<number> or some other suggestion? Decision is
needed to catch deadline for dropping grub1 for opensuse 13.2.

Thanks
Josef