Re: [yast-devel] SLE12 GIT branch? - match contents
Dne 2.9.2014 10:47, Martin Vidner napsal(a):
[...]
Do you have examples of mismatches, to remind us of the pitfalls to
avoid? So far I interpret this as "remember to submit from the right
branch" which Jenkins should automate just fine.

The problem is that just before the GM release the build service team might
reject
a submit request. Then you have a different state in
GIT/Devel:YaST:Head/Jenkins and
the final product.

So at the last minute we should fix only the bugs confirmed by PMs or release
managers to avoid this and we should watch for "rejected" SRs and either fix
them and
resubmit or revert in GIT to be consistent.

--

Ladislav Slez√°k
Appliance department / YaST Developer