Re: [yast-devel] SLE12 GIT branch?
On 28.8.2014 09:10, Michal Filka wrote:
The basic questions are:

- When should we create the branch? Do you need it already now?

In my POV when SLE12 is released. I don't need it now.

The same applies to my needs.

- Should we create the branches globally or should we leave that on
the respective
maintainers?

globally. To guarantee that all repos are in same "shape"

How I see it, we should make sure that such a branch contains everything that made it to SLE 12, but nothing more. I've seen in the past, that branch did not contain everything or contained more commits than got to a particular product.

Thanks
Lukas

Cloud & Systems Management Department, SUSE Linux