Re: [yast-devel] What to do with bugs for unmaintained modules?
On Tue, 12 Aug 2014, Arvin Schnell wrote:

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 05:31:18PM +0200, Lukas Ocilka wrote:
On 11.8.2014 17:13, Steffen Winterfeldt wrote:
Hi,

there's quite some bugs in yast2-maintainers for modules without official
maintainer.

Instead of asking around, trying the previous maintainer, or the unlucky
last patch submitter I suggest to prepend [MODULE_NAME] to the subject and
leave the bug in yast2-maintainers. And everyone looking for something
to do
and/or feeling responsible in this area can pick it up and assign to
him/herself.

What do you think?

I'm looking at it from a bit different point of view, but your suggested
solution would work.

Is just adding the module-name also OK for P1, L3 and
ship-stoppers and alike?

For L3 I'll tag _and_ just assign to Lukas. :-)

Steffen