Re: [yast-devel] What to do with bugs for unmaintained modules?
On Mon, 11 Aug 2014, Lukas Ocilka wrote:

Steffen, your proposal IMO works even for what I think that we should be targeting. These vertical silos have to be replaced with horizontal approach.

Ok, doing it now.

So, whenever you see a bug with subject [module_name] that means it has
been looked at but no developer assigned to it.

Bugs without [] are just still unsorted.

This way you should at least be able to see at a glance where we have open
issues.

Steffen