Re: [yast-devel] Testing AutoYast in openQA
On Fri, 27 Jun 2014 13:26:12 +0200
Ludwig Nussel <lnussel@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Stefan Schubert wrote:
Hi Ludwig,
that's an great idea !!!
We can try it together. Just call me when you have time.

So, we did meet and one autoyast test is now running on openqa.suse.de

Two things can be seen with the basic profile used thereĀ¹:

in uefi the boot loader is not configured properly (the link also
has y2logs):
https://openqa.suse.de/tests/928

Thanks for setting it up.

UEFI problem is that it need shim-install, but it looks like autoyast
do not install it. Bootloader set it here -
https://github.com/yast/yast-bootloader/blob/master/src/modules/BootGRUB2EFI.rb#L132
and install here:
https://github.com/yast/yast-bootloader/blob/master/src/modules/BootCommon.rb#L886

but it is not called according to log. I will try to investigate it
further.

In legacy mode the autoinstallation progresses further but
apparently doesn't boot the correct target as gdm doesn't show up:
https://openqa.suse.de/tests/920

Is possible to get logs from this run? It can help with debugging.

Josef

cu
Ludwig

[1] https://openqa.suse.de/test-data/sle/data/autoinst.xml