Re: [yast-devel] Testing AutoYast in openQA
Stefan Schubert wrote:
Hi Ludwig,
that's an great idea !!!
We can try it together. Just call me when you have time.

So, we did meet and one autoyast test is now running on openqa.suse.de

Two things can be seen with the basic profile used there¹:

in uefi the boot loader is not configured properly (the link also
has y2logs):
https://openqa.suse.de/tests/928

In legacy mode the autoinstallation progresses further but
apparently doesn't boot the correct target as gdm doesn't show up:
https://openqa.suse.de/tests/920

cu
Ludwig

[1] https://openqa.suse.de/test-data/sle/data/autoinst.xml