[yast-devel] Text Freeze on next Friday, was: How to Change Translations after Text Freeze
Hi,

As I already wrote recently, the string freeze (for localization) will be the next Friday, July 4th.

I'm going to submit new texts on July 3rd, but it's quite possible, that I'm not going to be here on Friday thus someone else will have to do it.

HOWTO URL: https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:YaST_translation

Any volunteer?

BTW, yes, automating this has been on my TODO list since August :) Maybe nice idea for workshop.

Bye
Lukas

Cloud & Systems Management Department, SUSE Linux