Re: [yast-devel] libstorage plans?
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 12:35:15 +0200
On 23.6.2014 12:29, Roman Neuhauser wrote:
hello,

Arvin mentioned in libstorage/pull/69 that there are "important and
fundamental changes required in libstorage". i'd like to know what
you (both Arvin and the team as a whole) plan in this regard?
... shortened ...
so, what is your roadmap?

The Yast Roadmap discussion has started here:
http://lists.opensuse.org/yast-devel/2014-06/msg00010.html

libstorage roadmap could but needen't be the same. For me, the most important one is what you have already mentioned: Cylinder as the internal base unit.

IMO, we need to start documenting WHAT we want and need to achieve and HOW.

Lukas

Cloud & Systems Management Department, SUSE Linux