Re: [yast-devel] yast-fonts
On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 01:20:50PM +0200, Josef Reidinger wrote:
I see you are inspired by yast2-cio module and few things that can be

Yeah, as well as several other modules.

improved:

1) manual_testing/run is not needed - use instead `rake run`. yast-cio
have it because I need to simulate few s390 commands, that are not
available on x86_64.

Ok.

2) missing test cases :)

Definitely, I am aware. I'll probably need to consult it with you.

3) in general there can be few improvements in object design, but in
general it looks OK.

Feel free to propose it, I can fix that.

Do you have a summary how hard or easy is for you development of new
yast module?

With your help guys, easy.
Thanks for it!

Petr