Re: [yast-devel] sle12 network setup in installation/rescue system
On Wed, 28 May 2014 16:33:34 +0200 (CEST)
Steffen Winterfeldt <snwint@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I've submitted a new installation-images package that should make
network setup a bit easier.

Both rescue system and installation system now have a 'dhcpcd' shell
function that works like the old dhcpcd command. And it even accepts
the old ethX interface names.

So 'dhcpcd enp0s3' starts dhcp, 'dhcpcd -k enp0s3' stops it.

And if you think that enp0s3 is not intuitive enough, try 'dhcpcd
eth0'.

Steffen

Thanks, really nice.
I use it often as I need to setup network early and copy my
testing y2update there.

Josef