[yast-devel] sle12 network setup in installation/rescue system
I've submitted a new installation-images package that should make network setup a bit easier.

Both rescue system and installation system now have a 'dhcpcd' shell
function that works like the old dhcpcd command. And it even accepts the old
ethX interface names.

So 'dhcpcd enp0s3' starts dhcp, 'dhcpcd -k enp0s3' stops it.

And if you think that enp0s3 is not intuitive enough, try 'dhcpcd eth0'.

Steffen

--
Give orange me give eat orange me eat orange give me eat orange give me you.
(chimp Nim, using sign language)