Re: [yast-devel] Translating apps written using libyui
On 10/05/14 03:14, Manu Gupta wrote:
I used gettext and it worked.

I have one more question, is the pot files proper

https://github.com/openSUSE/sax3/tree/master/src/translation

Can you please check that and let me know if it is appropriate or do I
need to change something for translators?

Just as a volunteer translator, I would say that the strings are OK.
Their meaning is rather clear, given the context. Only one string may be
not so immediate: "No of Clicks" in sax3-touchpad.pot standing for
"Number of Clicks", I assume. I would suggest to use the extended
version or to add a comment to make its meaning clear.

Now some questions regarding possible typos (in sax3-touchpad): is the
space in "Right Edge " really expected? And are "Top Edges" and "Left
Edges" really plural?

Best,
Andrea