Re: [yast-devel] broken GUI installer
On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 22:13:08 -0400
Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Trying to GUI HTTP install from Factory right now everywhere I hover
in a select list is nothing but black. Gfxchip is mga g550. Target is
multiboot P4 system with 10.2 and 11.4 working normally.

After completing expert partitioning and boot loader installation
configuration, clicking the section management tab produces "UI
Syntax Error. No widget with ID 'inst-proposal-progress' Check the
log file!." Prior bootloader choices included Grub Legacy, propose
new configuration, 15 second timeout, and deselecting all options
except boot from root partition. After clearing the popups, clicking
the add button produces no response. Clicking cancel wants to abort
everything. Clicking install wants to proceed as if software
installation had been performed, yet it hadn't been. There is not
back button.

Logs: http://fm.no-ip.com/Tmp/SUSE/y2l20140429-a865.tgz

Hi Felix,
thanks for reporting. I investigate code where it happen and something
is strange with mount points.

Arvin: Can you check logs as it looks like Storage.GetMountPoints
returns as one key Hash instead of String, so bootloader report error.

Josef