Subject: Re: SLE12 YAST translation - translator queries
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 10:30:22 +0200
From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
To: <locilka@xxxxxxx>
CC: Padraig Dillon <PDillon@xxxxxxxxxx>, Shane Wims <SWims@xxxxxxxxxx>

"Shane Wims" <swims@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I have some queries from translators about the yast pot files. Can you
pass them on to the relevant developer please? The yast modules
concerned are:
squid, iplb (2 queries) and auth-client. I pasted the relevent strings
into the file, but in the case of iplb.pot the strings are exceptionally
long.

Hi Lukas,

can you please pass the files to the maintainers who are in charge now
(do we have a list of the packages and their maintainers?).

Yes, the iplb.pot strings are much too long. Lukas, please ask the
maintainer to split these strings.

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany