Re: [yast-devel] transfer HA-related yast2 module to nwang
On Wed, Apr 02, 2014 at 03:45:00PM +0800, Dongmao Zhang wrote:
Dear list.
I would like to transfer the maintainer of yast2 modules below to
Nick Wang who is now a member of our Bejing HA team.
I have changed the MAINTAINER file in github's repository. So please

Please also change the maintainer and bugowner information in the
build services.

Regards,
Arvin

--